Gantz Manga Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gantz cloning Theory

2 posters

Go down

Gantz cloning Theory Empty Gantz cloning Theory

Post by radicalhit Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:00 pm

ok guys,we all know that when a hunt begins or ends, a gantz hunter is 'teleported'. now this is my theory : every time a hunter is teleported he/she/it is in fact disposed of and a new clone with the same memory is created at the place where they were supposed to be teleported. this is why injured hunters lose their memory, because a new clone with memory up to the point where they were injured is created. this is also the reason why people who have lost their limbs come out perfectly fine.

who agrees ?!? or maybe someone has a similar theory ? discuss.
radicalhit
radicalhit

Number of posts : 18
Brownie Points :
Gantz cloning Theory Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gantz cloning Theory Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Gantz cloning Theory Empty Re: Gantz cloning Theory

Post by techmanmacho Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 am

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you. I think it was established early on by the jr high schooler (Nishi?) that Gantz is "faxing people" (that was his simple explanation of it) to and fro. That basically Gantz teleports people by first breaking them down into it's (his?) memory "cache" and then re-creating them at the site that he wants them to appear at. Bascially each time Gantz breaks them down for sending, he has effectively stored their last known "good copy" into his memory.

By itself this breaking down of the people (players? agents? soldiers?) is pretty wild and fantastic, especially the "sliced" effect it uses while doing so. But the technology and power required to actually do the sending and then the reconstruction of their bodies at the other end must be fantastic. Very "Star Treky".... alien
techmanmacho
techmanmacho
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 247
Job/hobbies : computer guy
Humor : What, me worry?
Brownie Points :
Gantz cloning Theory Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Gantz cloning Theory Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-20

https://gantzmangagroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down